b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Stephanie B. Designs: 6x6 Scrapbook Page for January

Saturday, January 19, 2008

6x6 Scrapbook Page for January


I finally got the Stampin' Up! desktop calendar, and I'm in the process of creating scrapbook pages for all the months. The 6x6 size fits perfectly in the calendar, and at the end of the year I'll remove the pages, pop them into an album and I'll have a complete album to keep or to give as a gift! I love the 6x6 size because they're super easy, are quick to make and you don't need a ton of embellishments to finish them.  So here is my page for January. This is also one of two projects that my stamp club ladies will be making this month! 

Supplies used: Warm Words stamp set, Porcelain Prints Designer Series Paper, Hodgepodge Hardware, stitched ribbon in River Rock, cardstock in Blue Bayou, River Rock and Very Vanilla.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful! So classy and a WOW, what a wonderful picture!