b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Stephanie B. Designs: Recipe Box Class

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Recipe Box Class

recipe box
This is the recipe box we made at my class last night. I cased the design from Kristina - check out her blog at kwernerdesignblog.com! I used the Fall Flowers paper on this one, and since the paper is double sided, everyone got creative with the patterns they used. We also created four embellished index cards for the inside. This was a relatively easy project to put together, and everyones boxes turned out so nice! Someone came up with the idea to use these as coupon boxes instead, which is great because these tins are the perfect size for coupons! I'm giving mine to my mom for Mothers Day. I plan on doing a similar class in the future, except I'll be using the larger lunch box tins instead to accommodate cards.

Supplies used: Fall Flowers DSP, Simple Serif mini alphabet, Really Rust and Old Olive cardstock, scallop, 1" circle and corner rounder punches, metal edge tag, Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon, Old Olive Stampin' Write marker, dimensionals and sticky strip, Maya Road Coffee Break tin (purchased online from California Paper Goods).

2 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty box. Can you believe I've never made one! I think you have inspired me to give it a try :)

Veronica said...

Oh this is so beautiful. I love the colors and you did a fantastic job