b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Stephanie B. Designs: New Class Layout!

Friday, June 20, 2008

New Class Layout!


This is a picture of the layout we'll be doing at my next scrapbook class on Friday, June 27th. Now I know you're wondering where all the bling is - don't worry! I know the pages above don't have any embellishments or stamping, but I promise that the ones you create will! I don't have all the supplies yet to put together the pages we'll actually be making, so this is just an IDEA of what the layout will look like. We will also be using slightly different colors: Real Red, More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise and Wild Wasabi. We'll also be using the East Coast Prep Designer Series paper, and doing some fun stuff with a couple of star punches. I wanted to do a 4th of July theme, but I was struggling with my colors a bit, and I wanted something a little more summery. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with what I came up with - and I think it will work for those July 4th pictures!

The class is Friday, June 27th at 6pm. Cost is $12 a person, and is limited to 10. Please let me know by Wednesday, June 25th if you'll be able to make it so that I can have enough supplies ready. This class is a quick one and should take no more than an hour or so!

BTW, I got the inspiration for this layout from Stacey King. You can check out more of her scrapbook layouts and creations here!

3 comments:

AnneMarie said...

great LO! wish I could come! lol!
it's my dd's birthday that day!

I have a question... how did you get your blog to be so wide? I want to do this and can't figure it out... ugh!

looks great!

Stephanie said...

I just changed the layout template to Minima Stretch. Easy peasy! :)

Stacey Greenawalt said...

That's for the link, girlfriend! Love your pages!