b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Stephanie B. Designs: The 2009 Artisan Award Contest

Monday, February 16, 2009

The 2009 Artisan Award Contest

Each year SU has an Artisan Award competition, designed to recognize demonstrators for their talent and creativity. Now I'm not so sure how I rate, but I've decided that I'm giving it a shot this year! I mean, why not? If anything it will be fun, and a great way to challenge myself and get the creative juices flowing!

Entries must consist of five cards, three scrapbook pages (8.5 x 11, 12x12, or 8.5 x 8.5), and two 3-D items. I think the scrapbook pages will be the most challenging for me, but I can't wait to get started! I have until April 20th to submit my entries. I can't wait to get started!!

3 comments:

belle d. said...

buena suerte, stephanie! i've been contemplating entering so i like how you say "why not?!". i think your work is truly lovely and very well could be awarded the artisan award!
abrazos,bella

Stephanie said...

good luck! It would be a great honor!

Annie Lowery said...

Great ppost thankyou