b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Stephanie B. Designs: Retirement list is now available!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Retirement list is now available!


The new 2009 - 2010 Idea Book & Catalog is making it's debut on July 1st, and in order to make room for all the new, we have to say goodbye to dozens of stamps and accessories! While some of these sets I'm happy to see go (Zoofari) others I'm sad about (Short Order alphabet, are you kidding me?!).  I'm pretty sure I'll get over it once I see the new catalog! Most items are marked down 25 to 50%, and some things have already sold out. You can't pass up a good sale. And to sweeten the deal, I'll give you an extra 10% off anything on the lists through the rest of the month. Sound good?


Retiring sets and accessories are available while supplies last.


No comments: