b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> Stephanie B. Designs: Retired sets for sale and some news!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Retired sets for sale and some news!

I finally have some free time and I plan on making some fabulous projects today! I will post those later, but first, some news!

Online Ordering!

Online ordering is now available! Yes, my fabulous friends, you can now place orders though my SU demo website, 24/7! So if you ever get the urge in the middle of the night to get that fantastic designer paper or stamp set, or you need to make some invitations but don't have time to have a workshop, you can place your order online and have it delivered right to your door! Just visit my demo website, click on Products, and start shopping! Cool beans.

Classes!

Many of my customers have asked me if I have any upcoming classes. I do have some new classes in the works and will have my schedule posted here in the next couple of days. I have so many ideas that it's hard to settle on just a few, but I know you're going to love what I come up with! Something new I plan to offer are project kits by mail, for my long-distance friends and customers that can't make it to my classes. I'll also be offering card sets and custom invitations. Watch for details soon!

Retired Sets!

I have just reorganized my craft space, and I need to make room for some new stamp stuff! I have the following retired sets available for sale. I hate to part with some of these (especially that Carved & Candlelit set), but I hope to find them a good home! If you are curious as to what the sets look like and to see some samples, check out the SCS gallery HERE. Scroll down and you can search for the set by name, and view hundreds of project ideas! If I need to ship any of these, it will be $3.95.

Here is what I have available (UM = Unmounted):

Hung Up on the Holidays $8.00
Birthday Best $8.00
Halloween Backgrounds $5.00
Carved & Candlelit $15.00
Looks Like Spring (I have a matching punch as well, that would be $10 extra)   $15.00
Canvas Background  $8.00
Big Blooms $10.00
Big Blossom  $5.00
Send a Celebration $8.00
Blooming with Happiness $8.00
Springtime Stems $5.00
Stars & Swirls $5.00
Faith & Hope $10.00
So Very (UM) $8.00
Love Matters $15.00
Monkey Business $15.00
Petite Patterns $5.00
Fresh Fillers $5.00
Brighter Tomorrow $10.00
Sidekick Sayings $10.00

Let me know if you're interested in any of these and I'll get them to you ASAP. Now go stamp something! :)